Oh my goodness I am just having the most terrible day! It started out this morning when Ray just refused to get out of bed. I had already woken up at 0400 and he finally aroused at 0500. We stopped at WAWA to get some coffee, etc. I was frustrated and tired as I could not sleep the night before.
When we finally arrived on base, he dropped me off far away and made me walk all the way down to where my ship was moored because he was in a hurry to get to physical training. How rude!!! I had gotten up at four when I don't have to be at work until seven. He has to be at work at six thirty. I thought I was being nice by waking up early so that he wouldn't have to wait for me. Now for those of you who don't know, we currently can only afford one car.
And then at work....I arrived hoping that my day would actually be a decent day with some hard work when I had found out from another shipmate that someone was breaking into our lockers and stealing our food!! There are only three of us who currently work here in this workcenter. She had said that she caught that person actually trying to break into a locker, and that he had admitted to her that he wasn't trying to break into her locker, but mine?! How rude and disrespectful is that?! It doesn't matter whose locker you're trying to break into, you shouldn't be breaking into any locker at all!! As for the stealing of food, this shipmate lives onboard, has no bills except for his cellphone, has no car, no other living quarters and lives on the boat. Now correct me if I am wrong but I believe that all of us sailors receive a paycheck from the Navy twice a month. Although we may not get paid the same due to time served and rank, but we still receive paychecks. What does this guy spend his money on if he stealing food from other shipmates? I was completely irate when I was told this discovery! And the worst part, my supervisor says he can't do anything about it because we have no visible proof except for one eyewitness and that's just not enough! Talk about a horrible day.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, tell that boy of mine his mamma wants him to be a gentleman.
ReplyDeleteSorry about that guy trying to steal from your locker. Hope you scared him off from ever trying that again.
Have a good day.