Friday, May 29, 2009
Virgin Blogger
So this is my first time writing a post on my blog. I decided to try it out and see what it's like. My husband's family well most of his family all have blogs and I thought maybe I'd join in on the family craze. Currently I am at work and I am extremely sleep deprived! I'd really like to go home and take a shower and a nap. Tomorrow is the Family and Friends Day cruise. I had really hope to have my mother-in-law and father-in-law here because I knew they would be real excited seeing how a Navy ship operates on the water. Unfortunately, they were not able to make it so Ray and I are going to take as many pictures and videos for them as possible. I am trying not to fall asleep in front of my computer so I am going topside for some air.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
COOL!!!!!! I'm so excited about you having a blog, Thyda! And I'm psyched about being the first one to comment and officially welcome you to the blogosphere!
ReplyDeleteYou know we really, really would have loved to do this cruise with you guys. The timing was just impossible = tonight is 8th grade grad, and Sunday is an early trip to a Juniata County church with my school worship team.
I'll look forward to those pictures and videos.
Love you1
Sorry, I don't know how I managed to get my face on your followers list twice. Can you remove the one?
ReplyDelete