Ray and I had been planning to home this weekend. But it's such bad timing right now because there's so much going on at work and I really just want to stay at home and relax. I am exhausted! And the week is not yet over. I discovered that I am not suffering from migraines as I had assumed was causing this throbbing pain on my right side of my head and my right eye. It felt like something was continuously squeezing my head harder and harder. It was so unbearable that I had to go to bed and have Ray play with my hair to distract me so I could relax and fall asleep.
I do have some news!! I might be pregnant!! All the signs are there, but I have to find time in this busy work schedule of mine to take the test and then head to the hospital to confirm. Unfortunately I have to wait until Monday to try, but for now I am taking it easy at work. My friends won't let me lift anything or do anything to strenuous. Could this explain why I am so tired all the time even after getting 7-8 hours of sleep?
Well, off to work now!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, Ray didn't mention that a while ago when he called! Do keep us posted! Have you seen a doctor about the other issue?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey, girl! I'm waiting and waiting and waiting for your next post.
ReplyDelete